Enjoy our website http://www.lovalavaland.com with easy online booking & a real time availability calendar (and many more pictures and information).
Our rustic Eco-Resort offers the green-conscious (or green-curious) traveler an opportunity to tread lightly on the environment while traveling AND have some comfort, education, and fun while doing so!
We offer two sustainable (not to mention BUDGET) lodging options:
1. Pele's Paradise Yurt - a beautifully decorated yurt as low as $55/night
2. Stationary Recycled & Renovated Volkswagen Camper Buses - Daisy the Daydream Bus & Garth the Gecko Bus - as low as $35/night or $15/night for our monthly rate!
All our rentals offer significant discounts for weekly & monthly stays - we want to encourage you to actually experience this beautiful place rather than just pass through - but of course if you don't have time, we welcome stays of just 1 night too!
Some of our creative green amenities:
- Shaded & outdoor communal kitchen: everything you need to cook yourself PLUS a grill make from lava rock off the premises!
- Eco Bocce Ball Court, coconuts provided!
- Solar lighting in each rental
- FREE broadband wireless Internet
- A full length guide to our eco-systems (composting, solar, etc.) so you can learn about what we are doing and take the knowledge home to share!
- "Things to Do" guide made personally by our staff, that we promise will include local secrets you won't find in any guidebook!
And much more!
Aloha & see you in paradise.